3.07.2008

un·cre·den·tialed

un·cre·den·tialed (ŭn'krĭ-děn'shəld) Pronunciation Key abbr. Not having proper credentials: "the ministrations of uncredentialed healers" (James S. Gordon).
(uncredentialed. (n.d.). The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition. Retrieved March 07, 2008, from Dictionary.com website: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/uncredentialed)
Fig. 1


I am not an important person (Fig. 1). With that said, the blog community is fun, and I want to take my relationship with it up to the next level (second base).

Once a week, I am going to snag whatever catches my attention in modern media... actually, just whatever grabs my attention: a photo, website, comic strip, current event, new album, new clothes, weather reports, junior high gossip, polls, marketing campaigns, where brittney's kids are, artists, movies, ANYTHING in the public domain.

I will then give my complete biased and un·cre·den·tialed review and opinion of said weekly topic.

If all goes as planned, these reviews will be terrible.
I hope you stay for the ride.

-jc del barco ii
Server/Secretary/Storyteller/Superhero






1 comment:

victoria.magyar said...

Hot damn! If these posts are anything like your myspace surveys...

Ads